Xiaomi MITU Builder or the smart robot with the original Sui Is a self-balancing robot There are a total of 978 bricks that will help you design your robot the way you want. And a modular graphics programming module that will make learning + fun along the way. The robot can be controlled via a mobile app with 3 modes of control as well.
Color: white + red
Material: Hypoallergenic Polycarbonate Friendly Durable and safe for children
The total number of 978 bricks is the ability to design robots as needed.
CPU: Cortex M3 STM32 (max. Frequency 108MHz)
Memory: 32mb (Extended memory not supported)
Connection via Bluetooth 4.0, 2.4G Wi-Fi (connect to sensor), Wi-Fi with Type-C extension support
1700 mAh lithium battery (11.1V / 18.3Wh)
Usage time 12 hours
Transformer, Charger Output: 12V / 5V
Servo Motor (2 pieces)
– Gyro sensor (main interior sensor)
– Interface expansion sensor (supported)
– Wireless extension sensor (supported)
– Infrared sensor (can be connected But not included)
– Ultrasonic sensors (can connect But not included)
– Color sensor (can be connected But not included)
– Programmable RGB true light (supported)
Various compatible software
– Mobile remote control
– Voice recognition
– Planning path
– Gravity sensing
– Controlled through programming (Programming control)
– Mobile programming
There are 3 modes of control load which are Joystick, Gyro and GPS.
There are 4 USB Type-C ports which support Ultrasonic, Infrared, Color sensor.
Modular Graphics Programming module makes learning + fun along the way.
Self-balancing system Automated robot Same as the Ninebot scooter
Easy control via mobile apps
The app supports Android 4.3 and iOS 6.0 and above.