BBC micro: bit opens the development board that allows you to code on and access the hardware.
You can use BBC micro: bit for all sorts of cool creations, from robots to musical instruments – the possibilities are endless.This little device has an awful lot of features such as 25 red LED lights that can flash messages. There are 2 programmable buttons that can be used to control games or pause and skip playlist songs. Your BBC micro: bit can detect motion and tell which direction you are heading in, and can use Bluetooth low energy connection to interact with other internet devices.
- Microsoft PXT graphical editor support
- Works with Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android.
- Online programming needs no compiler.
- Download / debug your PC code via USB
- Download / debug Your code on your mobile phone via Bluetooth
- Supports popular languages such as Javasript, Phython, Mbed C, etc.
- Microsoft TouchDevelop IDE
- Microsoft Blog
- Mbed enabled