We use a graphical programming such as code.g, Scratch 2.0, kitten
editor as our creative coding learning platform for kids to precisely empower them to
become creators, and coders. We provide 2D graphical coding tools with innovative
subjects-across STEAM, CODELAB and curriculum.
With 24 projects based on ANIMATION, LIFE and GAME CREATION, students will
learn basic coding blocks, drawing board and music tool and create story-based,
tool-based and life-oriented projects with interesting story scenes, clear instructions
and explanations to stimulate student’s curiosity and imagination, and cultivate their
hands- on ability and interdisciplinary creative thinking.
What your Kids will learn?
• Learn programming with graphical code, being familiar with the computer and
coding softwares as code.g, Scratch 2.0, kitten editor and Scratch Junior
• Learn to use the basic coding blocks and code logic by building blocks
• Create fun projects by using the drawing board and music tool
• Create story-based, tool-based and life-oriented projects with imagination.
* Make some AI games, face recognition, chatbot, AR games and more advanced
games (depending on level)
– NO DEPOSIT
– Cancellation and rescheduling must be made by calling the number: 020011445,
– The fee paid is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
– Cancellation shall be made at least 1 day before the class. Failure to do so will result of
counting the missing class as a class attended.